CBRT Practitioner Training Programme - Join our waiting list for 2023!
CBRT Practitioner Training Programme - join our waiting list for 2023!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to join our waiting list for the 2023 Practitioner Training Programmes:
We have some exciting things planned for 2023.
Join us in 2023 and become a certified CBRT Practitioner.
CBRT™ (Colour Breathing Relaxation Technique) is a pioneer in behavioural health. CBRT provides users with a new positive and uplifting experience which is supported by a high quality product range which they can purchase and use at home. A holistic intervention and guided self-help approach for individuals with mild to moderate depression, general anxiety disorder, hypertension, long term conditions and medically unexplained symptoms.
CBRT provides a cost effective new skillset for Healthcare, Social Care and Education providers. An ideal relaxation support intervention for people already trained in Stress Management, Mental Health Resilience, and Mental Health First Aid.
Learning to relax can support individuals experiencing both physical and mental health conditions including hypertension, anxiety, depression and stress.
The CBRT Practitioner Training Programme is a recognised and accredited Course 201804 by The CPD Standards Office.
CBRT Practitioners agree to adhere to a strict Code of Conduct and to always deliver quality CBRT Relaxation Support Sessions (as taught to company standards) to their clients and members of the public.
Once you have completed this Training Programme, you will be able to:
• Describe the concept of Colour Breathing Relaxation Technique.
• Use the Colour Breathing apparatus correctly.
• Describe the effects that colour has on us.
• Perform some basic breathing exercises.
• Describe the purpose and use of positive thinking and affirmations.
• Monitor individuals feelings about colour.
• Deliver a CBRT Relaxation session for an individual.
• Deliver a CBRT Relaxation Class for a group of up to 20 people.
The CBRT Practitioner Training Programme is designed to provide you with the following:
• Knowledge based learning
• A practical tool and skill set to help people relax themselves naturally
• Therapeutic competencies in guided self-help, mindfulness, communication
• Development of self-awareness
• Person-centred care, co-ordinated and tailored to the needs of the individual , their carer(s) and family.
• Active Compassion and Care in Practice
• Professional development : CPD
• Skills - working with individuals and within a group.